Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Learning Log 5 Pt 2 by Tyheim Kennedy Concluded

After I finished my VCS homework, I decided to go to the website called thinkgeek.com. I went to this website because I wanted to see what new interfaces are out there. As I look through the current interfaces on the website, I spotted one that sparked my interest. The interface was called the Wi-Fi Detector Shirt. This interface turns the wearer into a walking Wi-Fi signal detector. I think this is a great interface because the wearer doesn't have to open up his or her computer just to find a signal. The wearer only needs to look down at the shirt to know if he or she is near a signal. This interface can also be beneficial to your friends and family. The saling price of this interface is $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment